Dr. Amit Patil Co-Founder of Dr. Patil’s Clinic is renowned and an acclaimed plastic, Cosmetic & Hair Transplant Surgeon, Skin Treatment and Surgeon in Aurangabad. He acquired his undergraduate medical degree from Govt. Medical college, Nagpur and post graduated (M.S.) From Grant Medical College and sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, One of India oldest Hospital. There after, he went ahead to superspecialise in plastic Surgery and completed from B.J.M.C. & Civil Hospital Ahmedabad (Gujrat).Dr. Amit Patil Specializes in facial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Surgery, Non- Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, Face Lifts, Facial Reconstructive Surgery Facial Fractures.
He is Attached with Various multi & Super Specialty Hospital across Aurangabad & Maharashtra.
Fellowship & Training
- Hands on Training course in microsurgery in ganga Hospital, Coimbators.
- Hands on traning course in “Hair Transplant” at Medispa Cosmetic and laser centre, Jaipur.
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery at ‘Allure Medspa’ , Mumbai.
Presentation & Participation
- Poster presentation at APSICON 2005-ETHICON Accredited Instructional course in Brachial plexus and Peripheral Nerve Surgery held in March 2014 at Bombay hospital Mumbai –” Brachial plexus injuries :An Epidemiological study”
- Active participation in CME on Lymphaticovenous system of lower limbs ” at Civil Hospital Ahmedabad.
- Participated in APLAST 2015 Amrita Tutorials in Plastic Surgery conducted by Dept. of Plastic Surgery, AIMS, KOCHI in Feb-Mar 2015.
- Hands on training course in Microsurgery in Ganga Hospital , Coimbatore in Nov-2013 Participated in ‘Basic Hand Surgery Course’ conducted at Ahmedabad in March 2013.
- Hands on training course in “Hair transplant” at Medispa cosmetic and laser centre, Jaipur in Aug- Sept 2015.
- Participated the hands on cadaveric workshop on ‘Flap Dissection Course 2016’ in April 2016.
- Participated as a delegate in ‘Diabetic Foot Society of India Conference 2016 held at Aurangabad in December 2016.
- Active participation in ‘MAPSCON 2017, Aurangabad 2nd Biennial Conference of MAHA Association of Plastic Surgeons held at Aurangabad in July 2017.
- Attended ‘Master Class in Aesthetic Surgery ,Hair Restoration CME’CME’ at Nair Hospital, Mumbai in September 2017.
- Attach to Dr. Hedgewar hospital, Aurangabad as consultant Plastic Surgeon for 2 yrs. Currently attached to various multi-specialty hospitals in Aurangabad.
- APSI: Association of Plastic Surgeons of India. (Life Members)
- IAAPS: Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Aurangabad Surgical Society
- Indian Medical Association (IMA) Aurangabad