PRP Therapy(Platelet Rich Plasma)
What is PRP therapy and where is it used?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. In this treatment withdrawing a patient’s own blood, processing it to enriched cells, are injected into the scalp. For the natural growth of the hair, PRP contains essential proteins. To stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase is the purpose of using PRP in hair restoration. There are many intracellular structures such as glycogen, lysosomes and alpha granules are present inside the platelets. All these granules which are present in PRP contain clotting and growth factors which realize at the time of repair and healing process. This PRP technique can be used to prevent hair loss, anti-aging treatment, and facial rejuvenation.
- PPR treatment is helpful for Skin hydration
- After that treatment, you can get Soft and nourished skin
- It will be helpful to a reduction in fine lines
- Restoration of youthful skin can be possible through PPR treatment.
- Platelet Rich Plasma can be helpful in reduction of under eye fine lines and darkness
- Hair fall reduction can be possible through PPR treatment
- Healthier individual strands of hair
- PPR can help in the growth of hair on the scalp when combined with appropriate medicines.
- PPR i.e Platelet Rich Plasma is Simple, nonsurgical procedure.
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 minutes
- This treatment is Safe and reliable results
- The very quick recovery period
- You will get beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
- In PRP treatment patient have to take tiny injection all over scalp and skin, which create multiple small injuries to scalp and skin.
- Activities that might cause you to perspire must be avoided for at least 8 hours after the treatment.
- It is necessary to avoid sunbathe for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- During PPR treatment and after PPR treatment Do not undergo any other hair treatment or skin treatment for a week after a meso or PRP hair treatment.
- Patient must have to avoid washing your hair or applying any type of hair product for at least 12 hours after the treatment.